Friday, July 27, 2007

The Beginning...

I would like to start this blog with a beautiful song,


Agar kuch hai tu bus yeh hai tamna aakhiri apni,
Khaare saahil pe tum ho aur ho kashti doobti apni,
Tera hai wasta Sai ghari bhar ke liya aaja,
Bujhani hai tere daman mein shamay zindagi apni,
Agar mano jase kismat na mano tu shikayat kya,
khare tasleem kham hai jo mizhasey aap mein aaye,
Agar sab maan leteho tumhari meherbaani hai,
warna mein nikama hoin nikami zindagani hai.


This beautiful song my grandma used to tell me and he herself heard in long long time back in one of the temple in Sec 58 chandigarh... and she used to tell when that uncle used to sing this song whole atmosphere used to become so electrifying and ecstatic that most of the people in the temple used to start crying... wow.. it really won't be so hard to believe as when my grand ma told me I was myself so much moved and can only imagine how electrifying it would have been while listening from someone who wrote it and was at such a high spiritual level... Oh God.. I wish I was there just once to have heard it live..

No comments: